Friday, May 7, 2010

AWESOME DAY

Okay, the title's a little bit misleading and sarcastic.

I got a surprise today at assembly - LAB was choosing me to go for some Student Council Conference. I dunno wad I'm supposed to do, but it's in the hols. 3rd June, 7.30am to 5.30pm. Anything that's gonna do with SC, I tell them, I'm in.

Yeah, so, if the story ends like that it doesn't fit the title. Well, Mrs Khairul "saw" me and Sufy fidgeting too much, so she SCOLDED us and almost punished us. Then, AB came in. I thought she saving us sia. She took the consent form away from me and said she didn't think I behave so badly when she gave me the form. WTF sia.. Got mosquito right.. and sweating like hell...

So you probably think I'm a gay or something. That's what you think. BUT, THE POINT IS, I GOT SCOLDED AND PUNISHED FOR NOTHING. Sian.

YongKang.

No comments:

Post a Comment