Monday, May 10, 2010

Life is cruel

Life is cruel.

Heyy guys, I'm back. Today Ber(Hokkien for porridge or rice) decided not to give me the SC form xD. I pissed her off when I talk to someone when the papers were collected.

She ask me and some other people copy one compo. Easy luhh, but she damn stuck up lor. Give the form to someone else la.. I dun care... One day you'll realise I should have been the one...

Today was a tie-pedemic. A lot of people nvr bring tie. I also nvr bring, but I went to buy tie, in the hope she still trust I can do a good job. No luck. Everybody nvr bring so they said those who nvr bring tmr must wear. Crap seh. I go buy for nothing.

Keep the faith that she'll get sacked soon and we'll get a teacher who appreciates me. YongKang FTW! Ber FTS(For the sack)

YongKang.

No comments:

Post a Comment